Article V.3.B.F: Fully Chartered Groves must perform, at a minimum, some type of community service activity once per quarter.
Three Cranes Grove, ADF, has won two out of three Founders’ Awards since the awards were first given out in 2005. In 2005, we won “for food and blood donations for Hurricane Katrina relief”, and in 2007, we won again for “food drives and other charitable activities.” Read more about the ADF Founder’s Award.
In 2012, 3CG was awarded the first ever ADF Vision Award as well! This award is for excellence in education within ADF, and was given to us for our publishing, seminars, and continued work on all fronts of educating our members about Our Druidry.
Here are some of our major service initiatives:
- Canned food donations from ritual
- Holiday Toy Collection (Yule/Saturnalia rites)
- Crane Adoption
- Race for the Cure (Susan G. Komen)
- UUCE Cleanup
- Quarterly Park Cleanups (Greenlawn Cemetary)
- ComFest volunteer hours
- Blood Drives
- Pride Parade Service
- Lower Scioto Trial Cleanup
- World Aids Day Service
- Clinton-Como Park Cleanup